User experience designers are held in high esteem here at SmugMug. After all, the work they do ensures that our current customers stay hooked and our potential customers convert to the Smuggy side of the street. Part of UX is, of course, the design — and that’s where you come in.
SmugMug is seeking our next UX Design Superstar — someone who’ll bring their unique work/life experience, their passion for anything post-modern, and a wholehearted willingness to let their geek flag fly— all to strengthen our already awesome team of design demigods. If you thrive at solving complex requirements with seemingly simple solutions, require minimal guidance and are most happy in a highly collaborative environment, SmugMug might just be the place for you.
• Contribute and collaborate as part of a team of talented, dedicated designers
• Be a subject matter expert in the area of UX/UI design
• Prototype and iterate with our engineering teams to build awesome products
• Share and present workflows, wireframes, and designs across multiple teams
• Ensure visual and brand consistency across all products
• Stay up-to-date on current trends in design for web and mobile
• Own, self manage, and deliver projects from concept through development
• A passion for photography
Blow us away with your portfolio packed with samples of your work that scream “clean design” — and if it makes us smile real big, like our logo, we’ll be in touch.